3-3 assignment: stakeholder roles and responsibilities
Knowing the expectations involved with maintaining operational sustainability and who is responsible for meeting these expectations is an important part of being an effective practitioner. In this assignment, you will create a guide that can be used throughout this course and in the future to help you better understand the roles, influences, and responsibilities of internal and external stakeholders involved in maintaining ethical business practices related to the triple bottom line (TBL). This assignment will also support you in completing your course project, which is due in Module Seven.
You are working on a collaborative project regarding sustainability initiatives. During recent meetings, the group has realized there is a lot of confusion surrounding who is responsible for what regarding regulations, governance, and responsibilities surrounding the new initiatives that are being planned. To help everyone understand the roles and responsibilities of both internal and external stakeholders, you have volunteered to create a brief guide.
Use course and external resources to complete the Module Three Assignment Template, making sure to clearly and concisely identify key stakeholders and their roles, responsibilities, and level of influence in upholding sustainable business operations regarding each aspect of the TBL.
For the purposes of this assignment, you can select one of the following industries to help contextualize your response:
- Food service
- Office supply
- Accounting and finance
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Identification: Identify key internal and external stakeholders, groups, and organizations involved in enforcing and maintaining operational sustainability regarding each aspect of the TBL.
- Roles: Briefly describe the role of identified internal and external stakeholders, groups, and organizations involved in enforcing and maintaining operational sustainability.
- Responsibilities: Briefly describe the responsibilities of identified internal and external stakeholders, groups, and organizations involved in enforcing and maintaining operational sustainability regarding each aspect of the TBL, specifically in regard to their level of responsibility and accountability in the following:
- Evaluating or enforcing sustainable operations
- Determining which aspects of the TBL framework they support most strongly
- Explaining how their responsibilities can help justify prioritizing the TBL
- Influence: Briefly describe the level of influence of the identified internal and external stakeholders, groups, and organizations involved in enforcing and maintaining operational sustainability regarding each aspect of the TBL. Make sure to note their ability to make decisions, enforce requirements, and justify prioritizing the TBL for an organization.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit the Module Three Assignment Template to complete this assignment. Use bullet points as appropriate when completing the template. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!