Adding value to the organization
Assess the external environment for the organization you researched in Week 1.
Based on your assessment and the organization’s strengths and weaknesses you identified in Week 1, evaluate opportunities for that organization to add economic, social, and environmental value.
Recommend an opportunity that best capitalizes on the organization’s valuable, rare, and hard-to-imitate resources, is least impacted by the organization’s weaknesses, and will take best advantage of the external environment.
Create a PowerPoint presentation to present your assessment, evaluation, and recommendation. Include the following sections in your presentation:
- A cover slide
- An agenda
- A description of the organization (1 slide with speaker’s notes).
- A summary of the strengths and weakness of the organization (2 slides with speaker’s notes)
- Key aspects of your assessment of the external environment that present opportunities for adding value, such as trends, unmet needs, unsolved problems, under-served consumer groups, etc. (2-3 slides with speaker’s notes)
- An evaluation of opportunities to add economic value (1 slide with speaker’s notes)
- An evaluation of opportunities to add social value (1 slide with speaker’s notes)
- An evaluation of opportunities to add environmental value (1 slide with speaker’s notes). Note: Some opportunities may appear on more than 1 slide. For example, you may find an opportunity that adds economic, social, and environmental value.
- A recommended opportunity to pursue first, with a rationale that shows how the opportunity capitalizes on the organization’s valuable, rare, and hard-to-imitate resources, is not much impacted by the organization’s weaknesses, and takes advantage of the external environment (1 slide, with speaker’s notes)
- A conclusion
Support your Statements: Include citations in the speakers notes.
Format your citations and references according to APA guidelines.
***The company is Kroger
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!