Advanced microprocessors & lab | Computer Science homework help
Advanced Microprocessors & Lab
8086/8088 Hardward Specifications
1. Using a timer to generate a random number, develop a program that displays random numbers between 1 and 47 for your state’s lottery.
Include the source code and screenshots of the output in a Word document.
Questions & Problems:
1. What is the fan-out from the 8086/8088 to the following devices:
A. 74XXX TTL
B. 74ALSXXX TTL
C. 74HCXXX CMOS
2. Explain the operation of the TEST pin and the WAIT instruction.
3. What mode of operation is selected when MN/MX is grounded?
4. What logic levels must be applied to AEN1 and RDY1 to obtain a logic 1 at the READY pin? (Assume that AEN2 is at a logic 1 level.)
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!