Analysis of political cartoons – big business and labor unions
This assignment will test your research and interpretation skills. Search for political cartoons that comment on the Big Business, working conditions, and Labor Unions from the mid-19th century through the turn of the century. You need to find at least three cartoons coming from each perspective.
- Which perspective is being displayed in this cartoon? How do you know?
- What was the purpose of this political cartoon? What is the message of the cartoon?
- Who was the target audience?
- Do you find the cartoonist effective in the delivery of their message? Explain your thoughts.
- Puck Magazine published many political cartoons related to these topics.
- Joseph Keppler and Thomas Nast were prominent cartoonists of the day.
If you need some direction with getting your analysis started consider using this resource:
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!