Aws evaluation report | Information Systems homework help
The leadership of GTR is considering AWS for their enterprise cloud solution, but some members of the leadership team are skeptical of this solution. They have asked you, as a solution architect, to provide them with a report describing the advantages and disadvantages of the AWS. Based on what you learned in the materials this week and any personal experience with the solution, answer the following:
Create a 2- to 3-page evaluation report of the AWS cloud solutions, including:
- Explain the reasons for switching to cloud architecture from on-premises, in general.
- Explain what it means to design resilient architectures.
- Describe the purpose of AWS.
- Describe how AWS helps design resilient architectures.
- Describe at least two advantages of using AWS*.
- Describe at least two disadvantages of AWS*.
- Create a chart with AWS’s primary competitors and a brief description of strengths and cautions. (Tip: pick 2 to 3 competitors and focus on general strengths and cautions relevant to GTR.)
- Add anything else you feel your leadership team would need to know.
*The advantages and disadvantages should be relevant to GTR, who has retail operations in 10 states and 5 countries and is experiencing rapid growth. For example, one consideration could be if AWS does not operate in a country where GTR does business, is there an impact?
Cite all sources using APA format and give attribution where appropriate.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!