Benchmark – Analyzing Cognitive and Educational Evaluation
Part 1: Formal and Informal Assessment
Read the “Analyzing Cognitive and Educational Evaluation Report” provided for student Adam Gallery. Based on the report, create a table with a column for each formal and informal assessment. Complete the table with the following information, labeling each column and row:
- In the first row, clearly identify each assessment.
- In the second row, describe how each assessment is technically sound and minimizes rater bias
- In the next row, provide a summary of Adam’s results on each assessment that will help guide appropriate educational decisions. (Do not simply cut and paste the findings.)
- In the last row, explain why the selected assessment tool is appropriate for diagnosing Adam’s strengths and needs.
Beneath the table, in a 500-750 word analysis, advocate for the appropriate educational decisions for this student based on the assessment results. The analysis should include:
- Recommendations for any needed classroom accommodations or modifications, and placement for specific content areas.
- Appropriate accommodations for Adam’s assessments or testing conditions, including the use of technology for these accommodations.
- Reflection on the role of special education teachers as advocates for students to help students realize and develop their unique talents and skills.
Part 2: Parent Script
Using the “Analyzing Cognitive and Educational Evaluation Report,” compose a 250-500 word script seeking consent for special education services from Adam’s parents. Your script should include a hypothetical conversation (e.g., provide the actual verbiage/wording that would be exchanged) with the parents where results of the MET report are appropriately relayed and specific wording seeking consent for services is included.
Support your findings by citing the “Analyzing Cognitive and Educational Evaluation Report” where appropriate.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!