Bus 317 week 5 assignment ( final paper ) – a graded – best tutorial
Focus of the Final Paper
Based on all chapters in the course text, choose an advertising topic for the Final Paper from the suggested list below, or choose your own advertising topic (be sure to obtain instructor approval). Your paper must:
- Define the advertising topic.
- Describe its effect on the advertising industry.
- Explain how this advertising topic might aid managers in using the advertising campaign to achieve business objectives.
- Describe the role the topic plays on consumer behavior.
- Analyze how this advertising topic is implemented in a specific organization, chosen from an article retrieved in the Ashford University Library.
Suggested Advertising Topics:
- Advertising in the 21st century
- Ethical and Social responsibility in advertising
- Advertising to children
- Public service announcements
- Media planning and buying
- Advertising media (radio, television, print, digital)
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of five from the Ashford University Library in addition to the course textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!