Case study – compensation for sales professionals
A local company of sales professionals in Abu Dhabi conducted a survey of its employees to study the relationship, if any, between the years of experience and salary for individuals employed in inside and outside sales positions. On the survey, respondents were asked to specify one of three levels of years of experience: low (1-10 years), medium (11-20 years), and high (21 or more years). The complete data set, consisting of 184 observations, is provided.
For the report
• The report should have the following item
# Table of Contents
# Executive Summary
# Main text
Case Study Questions: answer ALL of the following questions to help the manager preparing his report.
1. Use descriptive statistics to summarize the data.
2. Construct a 95% confidence interval of the mean annual salary for all salespersons.
3. Construct a 95% confidence interval of the mean salary for inside salespersons.
4. Is there any significant difference of the mean salary due to position? Use a 0.05 level of significance
5. Construct a 95% confidence interval estimate of the mean salary difference for inside and outside salespersons.
6. Explain how your conclusion in part 4 can be derived from part 5.
7. Is there any significant difference of the mean salary due to years of experience? Use a 0.05 level of significance.
8. Give point estimates for the proportion of salespersons according to their positions.
9. Is there a difference between the proportions of inside salesperson between Low and High experience? Use a 0.05 level of significance.
10. Construct a 95% confidence interval of the difference in proportion of inside salespersons between Low and High experience.
11. Is the salesperson position dependent (related to) on the salesperson experience? Use a 0.05 level of significance.
• Data provided Below:
• Use Excel to solve.
• Upload BOTH word File and Excel file
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!