Case study: opening your new dunkin’ donuts locations
Prior to completing this assignment, review the pertinent sections of Chapter 3 (Baack, D., Reilly, M., & Minnick, C. (2014). The five functions of effective management (2nd ed.). You have been the manager of a Dunkin’ Donuts store in the Midwest for the past two years. The store is owned by a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee who owns 20 other Dunkin’ Donuts locations. Your employer took an employee inventory and examined all current employees. It has been noted by the owner that you have a highly successful track record. You have been recognized for doing an exceptional job staffing, leading, training, coaching, and managing people. You have been recognized for successfully managing all key components of your store and have successfully managed key business drivers such as cash, profits, growth, asset utilization, and people. In regards to the metrics that are used to measure their stores for sales, quality, and customer service, your store is the top performing store in their system.
Congratulations! You have just been promoted to district manager! The Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee sees your growth potential and the growth potential in your geographic area. The owner now has committed significant capital and plans to open five new locations over the next two years. You will be given complete autonomy, authority, and responsibility to structure, staff, and operate these five new locations. You will be playing a key role in this expansion for growth.
For this assignment, you will prepare a five-page paper in which you explain your chosen job design, organizational design, your recruiting strategy and methods, and your training and performance appraisal process as the new District Manager for Dunkin’ Donuts.
You must organize your paper using the following section headings and include additional section headings as needed:
• Introduction—Provide a well-organized introduction to the paper.
• Job Design—Explain your chosen job design including job analysis; job description and job specification.
• Organizational Design—Explain why the chosen organizational design was chosen.
• Recruiting and Selection—Explain the recruiting and selection methods you will use thoroughly.
• Training and Performance Appraisals—Explain the training and performance appraisal process.
• Conclusion Your paper must include at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook and be formatted according to APA style guidelines.
The Case Study: Opening Your New Dunkin’ Donuts Locations paper.
• Must be a minimum of five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
• Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or credible sources in addition to the course text.
• Must document all sources in APA style.
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!