Cloud-Based Office Productivity Suite Presentation
The Vice President of Sales for your company has asked you for more information on cloud-based office productivity suites. He tells you that the Sales team is often remote and needs to be able to stay connected to the office. They need to be able to (1) view price sheets, (2) prepare memos and sales agreements, (3) make presentations to clients, (4) have access to their email and schedule, and (5) attend meetings remotely. He asks you to present your productivity suite recommendation at next week’s team meeting.
Create a 6- to 8-slide presentation about a cloud-based office productivity suite (select from an office productivity suite covered in this week’s activities: learning and supporting), identifying how each of the above needs can be met and the collaborative benefits provided by the suite.
Your presentation must include:
- A title slide (not included in the slide count)
- Appropriate and relative graphics or images
- Detailed speaker notes or recorded audio narration
- Instructions on how to add audio to Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations can be found on the Microsoft® Office® Support site. For instructions on how to add speaker notes to PowerPoint presentations, access Help (click on the ? icon) and search on speaker notes.
- A reference slide citing all resources used in presentation and speaking notes (not included in the slide count)
Note: Students may use a presentation software of their choice. DO NOT SUBMIT AS A PDF!
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!