Cmgt 582 vampire legends | Computer Science homework help
Resource: Simulation Transcript
Part A: Ch. 10 Role Playing Sim: Vampire Legends
In this role-playing simulation, you will be the acting CIO and will specifically work on the strategy and the budget of the game Ancient Age, the sequel to Vampire Legends. The simulation will require you to give a breakdown of the budget report, choose an allocation strategy based on the risks and expenses involved, choose the best advertising campaign, analyze threats related to information security, and decide the course of action in handling threats to information security.
Using the Vampire Legends Access link, complete the interactive before moving to Part B.
Part B: Memo to CEO
Write a 2- to 3-page memo to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Vampire Legends organization to:
- Analyze the components of information security asit applies to the scenario presented in Vampire Legends, including:
- A breakdown of the budget report
- Your allocation strategy based on the risks and expenses involved
- Your choice for the best advertising campaign
- The course of action in handling information security threats in the future
- Illustrate the role of ethics as presented in the Vampire Legends simulation conflict to reflect the relationship between ethics the success of the Vampire Legends organization. Include:
- The ethical conflict in this scenario
- The consequences of the conflict
- The solution to the conflict
- The impact of ethics on revenue
Submit your assignment.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!