Completely on matlab | Computer Science homework help
1. Download and install MATLAB. Develop the following function using MATLAB
a. Write a script that loads data from a file and display the first five instances. Create a matrix from the loaded instances.
b. Divide the loaded instances into two sets with one set containing 70% of the instances and the other containing 30% of the instances. Save each set into a variable. Name the variables ‘TrainingSet’ and TestingSet’.
c. Save the two new variable to a ‘.mat’ file.
2. Implementing Fisher LDA method using MATLAB.
a. Write functions that take the provided data set and compute the optimal projection vector following the fisher criterion.
b. The output from the main function must be the identified projection vector.
3. Write functions to evaluate the LDA method using MATLAB.
a. Write a script to perform cross-validation and report the average accuracy, standard deviation, sensitivity, and specificity.
NOTE: There is no requirement to develop a GUI to visualize the intermediate or the results.
A report that includes the following items is due in addition to the source code for the functions:
– A description of each function,
– How to run the functions to get the reported results, and
– The experimental results.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!