Database model draft | Computer Science homework help
Create a database model according to the following steps:
- Create a simple class diagram containing three classes: Vehicle, Car, and Truck. Provide two attributes for each of these three classes.
- Create a rough sketch of a relational table that will store the objects belonging to the aforementioned three classes.
- Ensure you have tried all three options—single table, two tables, and three tables—in your database design.
- Enter two objects per table, corresponding to the classes.
- Use the two-table design to recreate a Car object.
- Repeat the preceding step to recreate a Truck object.
- Create a simple association relationship in a separate class diagram showing Driver and Car.
- Apply a multiplicity of 1 on the driver side and N on the Car side.
- Add/modify your table designs to handle storing of two objects belonging to Car and two belonging to Driver.
- Modify the multiplicity on the Driver side to N. This makes it a many-to-many multiplicity.
- Modify your table designs to handle this multiplicity and show where and how the KEYS or IDs will have to be placed.
- Create a class diagram corresponding to the tables you have designed. Stereotype all classes on that class diagram as <<table>>.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!