English composition 101 need by3pm 08/01/2018
Module 7 Graded Learning Activity #2
- Read “Writing E-mails” on pp. 412-414 in your Student’s Book of College English
- Be sure to make annotations while you read.
- Review the sample email on p. 413.
- Write an e-mail to members of your class announcing a series of collaborative study sessions that you’re trying to organize in preparation for an upcoming biology final.*
- Your submission must use correct SPELLING, GRAMMAR, and PUNCTUATION!
- Late work policy: note the due date/time of the assignment. You will NOT earn any credit for late work (grade of 0% is assigned if you respond to either or both parts after the specified due date/time).
*Taken from Student’s Book of College English.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!