Expense Recognition process paper
I need help with this paper please. Needs to be 2-4 pages. Completely original document.
You are the newly hired accountant for The Gift Shop. The owner has just received the December 31, 2008 bank statement and has asked you to prepare the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Write the procedure documentation for the monthly bank reconciliation process in a professional manner.
- It will be the desktop guide used by others in the event of your absence to prepare the financial statements for The Gift Shop.
- It may be in the form of a memorandum or as a numbered listing of items, depending on your individual preference.
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliation for The Gift Shop based on the information provided.
Additional information needed for bank reconciliation preparation follows:
- Cash per the unadjusted trial balance is $12,675.
- Cash balance per the bank statement is $12,780.
- Check #115 has not cleared the bank. It was written for $645.
- A deposit of $1,000 cleared the bank but was not recorded in the general ledger.
- A check for $250 was found in the owner’s desk drawer.
- A deposit of $1,250 was taken to the bank after 2 p.m. on December 31, 2008 and was not posted by the bank until January 1, 2009.
- Errors were noted in the following checks:
- Check #121 was recorded for $325 but cleared the bank as $320.
- Check #125 was recorded for $585 but cleared the bank as $600.
- Bank service charge reported on the bank statement $30.00
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!