Extra | Management homework help
Autobiografía: Mi vida en corto
In this section, you will write a biography about yourself. You will put in practice the Spanish knowledge you learned during the entire Spanish course.
NOTE: All three extra credit assignments together are worth 1.1236% of your final grade. What is that means? If your final grade is:
- 69% (D) to 70% (C)
- 79% (C) to 80% (B)
- 89% (B) to 90% (A)
- From the New Number deduct Old Number i.e. 90-89 = 1
- Divide above number by Old Number i.e. 1/89 = 0.011236
- Multiply the result by 100 i.e. 0.011236*100 = 1.1236%
- Watch the video bellow about your Spanish professor so you have an idea of what you must submit as your final work. Be creative! If you know how to edit videos, you could create different settings. Make a video that lasts 2-3 minutes. Be sure to use at least 250 words of vocabulary from what you have learned from Pre-Chapter to Chapter 6 in your Spanish class. It is important that you follow directions under Paso 2.
- Following, write a composition (at least 5 paragraphs with complete sentences, in SPANISH) using the present and preterite tenses.
- Title your video as “Autobiografía: mi vida en corto”.
- In the opening segment, you must include one long or more paragraphs in which you describe yourself, your family and your friends. Write two to three paragraphs.
- In the next section, write about your typical routine of one particular day or weekend. Include your friends, significant other or your family in your description. Write two to three paragraphs.
- In the following section, write about what you did one particular day from the beginning of the day until you went to bed. Use the preterite tense only (simple past tense). Write two to three paragraphs.
- Finally, write a conclusion in which you summarize everything.
- Use vocabulary words, expressions, and verbs you have learned from pre-chapter up to chapter 6. In addition, I am attaching a list of words you can use as transitional words like next, following, then, later, etc.Actions
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!