Hca 255 week 1 government agencies and health policy research paper
Research a federal agency within the U.S. federal government. Consider the complexity of the issues that decision-makers at this agency must consider. Write a research paper of 1,200-1500 words addressing the following:
- Describe the function, mission and scope (work) of the federal agency you have selected.
- Discuss the types of issues this agency addresses.
- Describe the impact this agency has on health care policy and delivery.
- Identify at least one current initiative the agency considers a priority.
- Provide a summary of the initiative.
- Describe how and why a health policy analyst needs to consider policy problems using political and legal analysis.
A minimum of three scholarly sources must be cited.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU style guide located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!