Health disparities in the united states
- CSLO 1: Identify and describe the social determinants of health and their role in facilitating health disparities in the United States
- CSLO 2: Examine how the social construction of gender, race, ethnicity, culture, sexuality, socioeconomic status and other social identities impact health in the United States
- CSLO 3: Recognize key risk factors for critical health conditions experienced by various populations and social identities in the United States
- CSLO 4: Differentiate the leading causes of death for various populations and social identities in the United States
- CSLO 5: Analyze how gender intersects with race, ethnicity, culture, sexuality, socioeconomic status and other social identities to influence health in the United States
- CSLO 6: Assess the effect of healthcare inequity and inequality in rural, tribal, and urban communities in the United States
Unit 4 AS: Chapter 6 Case Study
The purpose of this assignment is to stimulate critical thinking on the diverse health practices and beliefs of various cultural groups in the United States.Read the case study provided at the end of Chapter 6. Based on what you read, answer the following questions:
- What information should Alice ask her staff to collect about the Asian American population in the country?
- How should Alice and her team decide what communication campaign is best to use?
- How should the materials be developed and tested?
Provide documentation that reinforces your response to questions 1-3 from the chapter and include the citations in your narrative (where appropriate) and in your reference section using APA format. Upload your assignment as a Word document, 500 words, double-spaced, APA format.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!