Intro to information week 5 11-14 slides
Your individual project consists of an 11-14 slide presentation on web security mitigation strategies and tools. For this assignment you will detail the WASP framework and common security tools to include a web application security scanner, anti-virus software, and firewall technology. Please ensure your presentation conforms to the following technical subject area and format:
- Title Slide (1 slide)
- Topics of Discussion Slide (1 slide)
- Discuss the purpose and functionality of Web Application Vulnerability Scanners within the OWASP framework (1-2 slides)
- Provide research speaking to at least 3 of the following vulnerabilities below facing vulnerabilities scanners today (3-4 slides):
- Cross-site scripting
- SQL Injection
- Command Injection
- Path Traversal
- Insecure server configurations
- Discuss the differences in functionality between the OWASP Web Application Firewall and traditional Network Firewalls. (3-4 slides)
- Conclusion slide (1 slide)
- Reference slide in APA format (1 slide)
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!