Issa case study | Anatomy homework help
Case Study 1
Calculations: Calculate the client’s target heart rate using the Karvonen formula.
Training Program: Design a full 12-week periodized training program for the client described in the Client Profile. Be very specific as you design the training program. This is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your full comprehension of the information and concepts discussed throughout the course. List the types of exercise, duration, sets, reps, rest intervals, and so on.
Include the following in your case study submission:
· A description of your professional responsibilities as discussed in the stages of the drawing-in process (Unit 12)
· Discussion of any fitness tests, methods of evaluation, and data collection used to assess and evaluate the client’s needs
· Specific conditions that you have identified in the client profile
· A fully detailed 12-week comprehensive and periodized training program including specific exercises, sets, repetitions, suggested rest times, etc. Use an integrated approach in your program recommendations.
· Specific and detailed nutritional strategies and an explanation as to how the strategies will assist the client in meeting energy needs
· Explanation for your chosen assessment, programming, and nutritional recommendations. (Be sure to reference course concepts when discussing rationale for your recommendations.
Keep in mind that a client should be able to take your program and put it into practice without having to contact you to clarify what you intended by your recommendations or to explain parts of your program.
Don’t forget your explanation for WHY you listed and recommended what you did. Reference the concepts and theories covered in the course. Be sure to address why the program and exercises recommended are appropriate for the specific client given the client’s history, current abilities, and intended goal(s). For example: if you are developing a program for a beginner client without any resistance training experience, explain how your program addresses the lack of experience, initial need for foundational development, process by which you would safely progress the client, etc. Tying your program to course concepts is a critical component of your case study.
Review the Client Profile below.
Client Profile: Jamie Summers
Resting Heart Rate: 90 bpm
Weight: 165 lb
Body Fat Percentage: 35%
Background and Goals: Jamie is a working mother of three teenagers. She has not been consistently active for many years. She was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure, which is likely caused by her high-stress corporate job and physical inactivity. She also has an affinity for processed and sugary foods. Jamie was recently told by her doctor that she needs to start exercising, eating better, and just simply taking better care of herself or else she is on her way to additional health problems. Jamie will be attending her oldest daughter’s high school graduation in three months and wants to use the event as a goal date in which to make significant progress in her health.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!