July 3 deadline | Information Systems homework help
1.Part A: Cryptography (Dr. Martin Tunnicliffe) – worth 50%: Suggested word-count: 2,000
2.Part B: Data Governance and Identity Theft (Dr. Nada Philip) – worth 30%: Suggested word-count: 1,500
3.Part C: Network Security (Dr. Martin Tunnicliffe) – worth 20%: Suggested word-count: 1,000
Each section will be assessed by a separate report, but these should be combined into a single document for submission. These should include diagrams, tables etc. where appropriate. (Where these are taken from other documents, references should be cited).
Recommended structure (for each individual report)
• Background (including technological background).
• The issues which are discussed in your report.
• A brief summary of the report structure.
Main body of report
• Do not call it that – it could be composed of several different sections.
Conclusion and Recommendations
• What lessons were learned from the exercise?
• How are the findings potentially helpful?
• All major sources of information should be acknowledged.
• Referencing should be in an appropriate academic style (e.g. Harvard).
Marks Breakdown (for each individual report)
• Main Body of Report:50%
• Conclusions/ Recommendations:20%
• Report structure, organization, presentation
and appropriate use of references:15%
Deadline: 3rd July 2020
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!