Meaning-making forum #4 | PACO 500 – Introduction to Pastoral Counseling | Liberty University
Meaning-Making Forums 1-4 are this course’s unique final project. Be fully engaged in Phase Four! After reviewing the readings, presentations, lecture notes, articles, and web-engagements, and previous assignments, artificially move your predetermined careseeker (i.e., Crossroads’ Careseekers: Bruce, Joshua, Brody, Justin, or Melissa) through Phase Four.
NOTE: These research-based forums require that you draw upon ALL of the course readings and learning activities to date, in order to substantively develop each phase in our Solution-based, Short-term, Pastoral Counseling (SbStPC) process. Noticeably support each core assertion.
- Rapport and Relational Alignment. Briefly explain how you will maintain rapport and check your relational alignment (i.e., use DISC language) in order to support forward progress.
- Phase Four Distinctive Features. Narrate movement of careseeker through Phase Four’s distinctive features (i.e., purpose, goal, chief aim, role/responsibility, use of guiding assumptions) and apply pertinent insights and techniques from ALL the readings, previous assignments, and the Bible.
- Supportive Feedback Break. In light of your careseeker’s unique journey, what insight(s), technique(s), and resource(s) will you need to reinforce in order to support his/her forward progress in community?
- Phase 4 Marker. Describe a marker that indicates successful disengagement from counseling is underway.
- Food for Thought? In what ways do Hebrews 10: 24-25 and the following websites, inform how to prepare your ministry or agency based context for effective Phase 4 connections?
- Carefully Follow Meaning-Making Forum Guidelines & Tips!
- Make sure to use headings (5) so that the most inattentive reader may easily follow your thoughts.
- Use the annotated outline approach. Bullets should have concise, complete, well-developed sentences or paragraphs.
- Foster a “noble-minded” climate for investigating claims through well-supported core assertions (i.e., consider the validation pattern of the Bereans; Acts 17:11). Noticeably support assertions to facilitate further investigation and to avoid the appearance of plagiarism.
- Since you have the required materials (e.g., Masterpiece), abridge any related citations (Nichols, p. 12) and do not list the required source in a References’ section.
- Secondary sources must follow current APA guidelines for citations and References.
- Make every effort to prove that you care about the subject matter by proofreading to eliminate grammar and spelling distractions.
- Right Click on hyperlinks and Open in New Window
A substantive thread (at least 450 words)
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!