Mn566 assignment: protecting your scope of practice
No Plagiarism please, assignment will be checked with Turnitin.
Will need 3 full pages, plus a title page, and reference page double spaced all throughout the page, APA Style, Times New Roman, font 12,
Protecting Your Scope of Practice
Protecting the scope of practice for nurses, particularly advanced practice registered nurses, is a major initiative at the American Nurses Association (ANA) 2016.
The ANA is working together with our Constituent Member (State) Associations to help remove geographic and practice setting limitations for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs).
The ANA is working state by state to ensure that state laws affecting APRN’s are both fair and consistent across the country, and that your scope of practice is not unfairly limited.
Discuss how this initiative and how it will impact your future as an APRN and your clinical practice in the . Include sources to support your assignment. ( I live in Florida)
Be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- Utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!