Module 5 assignment | Education homework help
**********Please see attachment for references **********
Submit an 8- to 10-page (not including title page and references), scholarly paper using APA references and formatting that includes the following information:
- A title page
- Section headers for each of the sections below
- Describe an emerging or expanded role for public health or health education professionals in 2030 and beyond. Explain and support your choice with resources.
- Propose three additional goals not found in Healthy People 2020 that should be added to the Healthy People 2030. Use supporting resources and data to defend your proposed goals.
- Prioritize and explain future health systems, programs, and policies that might affect the future of public health and health education.
- Review your Strengths Finder results and what you wrote in your Module 2 paper. Write a concise and focused reflection on what you have learned throughout the course and about yourself.
- Describe how you will use your personal strengths, skills, and knowledge as a scholar and practitioner. Be sure to go beyond what you wrote in your module 2 paper to show your growth.>Explain how your goals to support and promote the field of public health or health education have changed as a result of this course.
- Cite the sources you used within your text, wherever you referred to or used them.
- Include an APA formatted reference list at the end of your paper.
********** See attachment for References **********
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!