Part 6: unesco workshop (presentation)
Part 6: UNESCO Workshop (Presentation)
Now, you will bring together the research you have completed during the duration of this course. Your final deliverable for this project with be a multimedia presentation of the previous responses using effective presentation skills and for your UNESCO audience. Your presentation should:
- Present a well-organized and engaging summary of your work in the form of a narrated recorded presentation in PPT or another format.
- Contain at least ten slides, including an introduction a conclusion.
- Include engaging visuals that complement the content and are mindful of the audience.
- Be between 15 and 20 minutes long. You may use PowerPoint to narrate your presentation or use a screen casting software to make a video. There are some resources to help you with this below.
- Include a written transcript of what you say in your presentation.
- Include citations for your sources using MLA style.
- Show evidence that you have edited and proofed each slide and your transcript for standard use of English and thought about the use of Standard English in your narration.
Resources to help you with the project:
Due Date for Part 6: Wednesday 6pm
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!