Polar sports case | Financial markets homework help
1) What is your recommendation for Mr. Weir? What factors should Mr. Weir consider in deciding whether to adopt level production?
2) What are the total savings from adopting level production?
3) Estimate the amount of funds required and the timing of the needs under level production. Does Polar need more than $4 Million in short term financing in any given month?
4) Thinking about Polar’s Bank, as their banker would you be willing to extend the line of credit to more than $4 Million to finance level production? Why or why not?
5) What other sources could substitute in part for bank lending if the lender is not willing to extend the present line of credit?
6) Compare the liability patterns feasible under the alternative production plans. What implications do their differences have for the risk assumed by the various parties?
7) What would be the impact of unsold inventory on cash flows and projected cost savings?
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!