Product idea and search engines/electronic marketing – discussion
Product Idea and Search Engines/Electronic Marketing
Students must support their discussion with at least 3 academically reviewed articles. (Wikipedia, Smallbusinesschron.com and other internet articles are not acceptable. Professor reviews the originality of all postings). Do not copy and paste.
After reviewing the assigned reading materials, complete the following activities:
1. Develop a product service idea.
A. Describe the product/service including the benefits of using the product/service
B. Discuss the potential customers for this product/service
2. Based on the nature of the product/service, recommend at least 3 possible ways to market the product electronically. Your suggestions must include at least one search engine. Describe your recommendations and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Read and respond to at least two (2) of your classmates of week 6. Please note that secondary post not completed on the due date will receive zero grade.
Below are additional suggestions on how to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
· Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!