Professional Communication Week 5 & 6 Assignments
Week 5 Assignment – Professional Experience: Presentation Summary
The Professional Experience assignments in this course are designed to help prepare you for communicating in a professional work setting. When you are writing in the workplace, it is essential to:
- Follow any specific directions you receive.
- Consider who it is you are communicating with.
- Consider what your overall purpose in communication is.
To earn full credit, make sure you complete all assignment requirements and follow the instructions exactly as written. See the scoring guide rubric for specific grading criteria.
If you submit your Professional Experience assignment before the due date and you are not satisfied with your grade, you may resubmit one time for an opportunity for full credit points. Check with your professor for the resubmission deadline.
For this Professional Experience, you will create the first three slides of your PowerPoint deck due in Week 6. This PowerPoint will inform how social media can help an organization improve in an area such as sales, performance, culture, or positive image to the public. Your audience will be a manager who is familiar with social media but wants to learn more about how its use can help an organization reach its goals. Review the Week 6 assignment to help guide your work for this assignment.
To complete this assignment:
- Download and review the Week 5 PPT Resources [PPTX].
- Save the file to your desktop using the following file name format:
- Example: Smith_PE3_PPT.pptx
- Identify a topic of how a company leverages social media in the workplace.
- Do not use any other topics.
- Develop the first three slides of your presentation
- Develop a title slide with the name of your presentation, your name, and the date of submission.
- Develop an agenda slide that lists the key information you might use in your body slides for Week 6.
- Develop an introduction slide that provides an overview of the uses of social media and your main idea for the presentation.
- Apply best practices for developing presentations as described in Figure 12.1 Process for Planning, Preparing, and Rehearsing Presentation in the BCOM text as a guide for developing your presentation.
- Apply best practices for planning presentation information as described in Figure 12.2 Presentation Planner in the BCOM text to organize the information for your presentation.
- Save all the changes you made to your presentation with the file name of LastName_PE3_PPT.pptx and submit the file to this Professional Experience: Presentation Summary assignment by the deadline.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!