Project part 2: access controls procedure guide
Changing access controls can have some undesirable effects. Therefore, it is important to carefully
consider changes before making them and provide mechanisms to reverse changes if they have
Always Fresh management has asked you to develop procedures for changing any access controls.
The purpose of these procedures is to ensure that staff:
▪ Understand and document the purpose of each access control change request
▪ Know what access controls were in place before any changes
▪ Get an approval of change by management
▪ Understand the scope of the change, both with respect to users, computers, and objects
▪ Have evaluated the expected impact of the change
▪ Know how to evaluate whether the change meets the goals
▪ Understand how to undo any change if necessary
Create a guide that security personnel will use that includes procedures for implementing an access
The procedure guide must contain the steps Always Fresh security personnel should take to evaluate and
implement an access control change. You can assume any change requests you receive are approved.
Ensure that your procedures include the following:
▪ Status or setting prior to any change
▪ Reason for the change
▪ Change to implement
▪ Scope of the change
▪ Impact of the change
▪ Status or setting after the change
▪ Process to evaluate the change
▪ Internet access
▪ Course textbook
▪ Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
▪ Font: Arial, size 12, double-space
▪ Citation Style: Follow your school’s preferred style guide
▪ I created a procedure guide that provides clear instructions that anyone with a basic technical
knowledge base can follow.
▪ I created a well-developed and formatted procedure guide with proper grammar, spelling, and
▪ I followed the submission guidelines.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!