Star classification | Geology homework help
Now that you have explored the relationship between spectral type, temperature and luminosity, you can further investigate these variables using with the simple animation at the bottom of the website:
To check for understanding, use the slider bar to answer the following questions below . Answers may be submitted as a text entry or file attachment.
What are the surface temperatures and colors of:
· a hot O2 star? __________________________
· a cool M3 red dwarf?______________________________
· a G2 star like the sun? _________________________
What is the spectral type of a star with:
· a surface temperature of 10,000 K ? ______________________
· a surface temperature of 5,000 K ? _________________________
What is the color of a star with:
· spectral type A0? __________________________________
· surface temperature 4,000 K? ________________________________-
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!