system administrator duties
The system administrator duties including the monitoring the systems to ensure the secure, reliable, and authorized access.
Security methods can include:
- Application hardware such as firewalls, proxy servers and DMZ
- Protection methods such as intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Honeypots and decoy-based intrusion-detection technology
- Auditing, network monitoring, and packet analysis software such as Wireshark, SNMP
- Account access control management
Complete a 2-3-page paper with an abstract and conclusion(plus cover sheet and reference page) that:
1. Give an example of an application hardware, describes the use for protection with the pros and cons. Outline the type of risks you would be addressing with this protection.
2. Select an example of an intrusion detection and prevention system. Give a description outlining the pros and cons. What risks would this provide protection?
3. Detail the use of auditing and network monitoring and what should be observed for securing the infrastructure.
4. Discuss account management and access control.
5. What role do security policies provide the organization?
6. What should be included in an incident response plan?
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!