True north: discover your authentic leadership by bill george” author
You should include the following information:
- The title and a brief introduction of your selected leadership book (similar to an abstract)
- Background information on the author(s)
- A description of the major theme of the book
- An explanation as to your interest in selecting this particular book for your leadership book review
- Describe the main theories and principles (at least five) presented in the book
- How each of the theories and principals presented in the book directly relate to being a leader
- Show how the theories and principals presented in the book relate to specific leadership standards
- Explain how each of the theories and principles presented in the book directly relate to your development as a leader
- Closing comments to summarize the theories and principals presented in the book
- Your critique of the book as it relates to developing leaders
- How could the information you gained through reviewing this book on leadership enhance your knowledge base and development as a leader
- Why or why would you recommend this book to your fellow class members
Organization of the Presentation:
- Concise in presentation
- Sections are clearly identified
- Include an agenda slide
- 10-12 slides
- No grammar, spelling, punctuation, or typing errors
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!