Watch the video then answer the questions listed below.
Crash Course 7
Watch VideoThe Silk Road and Ancient Trade: Crash Course World History #9Duration: 10:31
User: n/a – Added: 3/22/12Watch the video then answer the questions listed below.
The Silk Road and Ancient Trade: World History Crash Course #9
1. The Silk Road radically expanded the _____________ of trade.
2. The Silk Road was not actually a road but rather an overland route where merchants ______________________________________.
3. One route of the Silk Road connected the _____________________________________ to central Asia and one from central Asia to ________________ and also included sea routes.
4. Good and raw materials traded on the Silk Road included primarily __________, olives, olive oil, wine, jade, silver, iron, cotton textiles, ivory, incense, spices, and tortoise shells.
5. Why did the Roman Senate repeatedly try to ban silk?
6. What/how were three reasons the Silk Road affected the average person? (list and explain)a. b. c.
7. How much of the European population died from the Bubonic Plague? ____
8. John Green concludes the video by making a brief reference to the analogy between the Silk Road and today’s market globalization (international connectedness of trade). Although he doesn’t expand on this, what do you think he meant? (hint: try to think of similarities between the pros and cons of each)
Here is the link to the video …….. https://youtu.be/vfe-eNq-Qyg
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!