Wk 1 – apply: economic events influence on economic activity analysis | ECO/535 | University of Phoenix
Write a 350- to 700-word analysis assessing how 1 of the following major economic events influenced supply, demand, and economic equilibrium in the US economic activity:
- Rapid price increases, such as caused by the 1973 oil embargo or the aftermath of a major hurricane
- Dramatic employment drops, such as the combined impact of the 2006 housing bubble burst and the subsequent Great Recession
- Crippling interest rates by the Federal Reserve, such as those of the 1975 – 1985 time period
- Collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 and the end of the Cold War, and the “peace dividend”
- The dot-com bubble from 1994 to 2000, and the subsequent dot-com crash
Cite at least 2 academically credible sources. The use of charts and tables to illustrate data is highly encouraged.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!