Wk1 dq – managerial accounting
Please answer each of the following questions in detail. Provide in-text citations and include examples whenever applicable.
- Explain the difference between public accounting and managerial accounting. Provide a hypothetical example of an income statement for public reporting. Provide a hypothetical example of managerial accounting income statement in process costing format. Explain your examples in detail.
- Explain operating cost classifications in managerial accounting, namely, manufacturing vs. selling/admin, variable vs. fixed, direct vs. indirect, and variable overhead vs. fixed overhead. Include examples for all.
- Explain the predetermined variable overhead criterion and include an example.
1. Define the words in the own words. Do not directly quote from the textbook.
2. Need to write at least 2 paragraphs
3. Need to include the information from the textbook as the reference.
4. Need to include at least 2 peer reviewed article as the reference.
5. Need to provide the examples whenever applicable.
5. Please find the related power point in the attachment
Wild, J., & Shaw, K. (2019). (8th ed.). Financial and managerial accounting: Information for decisions. McGraw-Hill
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!