You are a middle school counselor in a public school setting. susan
You are a middle school counselor in a public school setting. Susan is a 15-year-old at your school, and she has come to you describing her plan to commit suicide. She tells you but explains that you cannot tell anybody because, if her parents find out, she will be abused. She says she wants to commit suicide because she is being bullied by other girls at the school because for being a lesbian.
- What ethical, legal, and professional issues are involved in Susan’s case?
- Compare and contrast the ACA, ASCA, and AACA ethical codes, identifying the differences and similarities. Then, identify those that you are applying to Susan’s case.
- identify the legal issues involved in Susan’s case.
- identify other professional, spiritual, and cultural issues that need to be addressed in Susan’s case.
- Specifically describe the actions that you would take to address all the issues that need to be addressed in order to help Susan, describe how you might integrate biblical principles related to this case and in this secular setting, and describe the impact of your own religious beliefs and values.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!